Position: Asia Pacific Sales Representative
Company: McCoy Global Singapore PTE Ltd.
Job Title: Sales Representative, Asia Pacific
Department: Global Sales & Service
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Located in Singapore, this individual is responsible for maintaining and growing our regional business in the Asia Pacific region. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Representative who has an entrepreneurial spirit and thrives on meeting or exceeding targets and organizational goals. This person will be involved on all aspects of the sale including working proposals, collaborating with vendors and contractors, negotiating new and renewal contracts, and closing the sale. Key to success in this role is a strong technical background coupled with a superior level of customer service.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for sourcing and developing new customers in current and new industries, while maintaining and building upon business relationships with existing customers
- Develop strategies, action plans and proposals to engage new and existing customers in assigned markets, ensuring competitive pricing while maximizing profit
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide monthly feedback to the Sales Manager, including performance to plan, variance analysis and new customer contacts
- Develop and implement annual & monthly sales plans that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Represent McCoy by attending meetings and trade shows to promote all products in order to build, develop, and grow a new and current customer base
- Retain and grow existing key accounts in line with the company’s vision and approved business plans
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 5 years’ of outside sales experience preferably in a similar role
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business administration or related field
- Proven self-starter with track record for growing sales and customer base
- A demonstrated consultative selling style and with the ability to cold-call on potential new customers.
- The ability to recognize and assist in developing/implementing solid sales opportunities and strategies that utilize resources and alliances
- Comprehensive understanding of oil and gas industry including the current market and competition
- Excellence in customer service and leadership skills with the ability to effectively influence sales and operations in order to maximize revenues and profits
- You understand the business implications of decisions and display orientation to profitability
So what can McCoy offer you?
- The opportunity to work for a global company and interact daily with customers and colleagues from all over the world
- The ability to have your voice heard and help us continuously improve
- A chance make a difference in our industry, to embrace challenge and lead change
- A collaborative and supportive work environment with a team that has your back
- An environment that encourages you to be the best in everything you do.
We are 1-McCoy. Are you? We can’t wait to hear from you.
Note: McCoy Global conducts security background checks for confidential positions.
- Electromechanical Technician
- Director, Financial Reporting, Planning and Analysis
- Shipping Coordinator
- Repair Technician
- Expeditor - Buyer
- Sales Representative, Houston/Gulf Area
- Asia Pacific Sales Representative
- Web/Applications Developer
Please be aware of scams involving phony job postings. McCoy has learned of instances where unauthorized individuals are using McCoy’s brand and altered contact information to solicit potential job seekers for employment and asking for personal identification and/or some type of advance payment. Please note that McCoy does not require any purchase or payment to submit a resume or apply for a job. McCoy job openings may be accessed through mccoyglobal.com/careers. Any internet job posting that does not link to the job postings page on mccoyglobal.com/careers is not a legitimate job posting for a McCoy job opening and may be fraudulent.