Position: Assembly Technician
Company: McCoy Global USA - Austin
Location: Cedar Park, Texas
Hourly, Day Shift
McCoy Global is looking for an Assembly Technician to join its team in our Cedar Park location. This role is responsible for the build and electrical assemble of a variety of McCoy Global products. This is a great opportunity for someone with basic assembly and mechanical skills, that wants to learn and grow their career with an industry leader.
What you’ll do:
• Mechanical build and electrical assembly of McCoy Global products
• Operate calibration stands and perform preventative maintenance as needed
• Perform evaluations, calibrate and complete required assembly of Repair units
• Review drawings, schematics and test instructions for required assemblies
• Responsible for production schedule commit dates and exceptions as needed
• Maintain accurate tool lists and supplies for the work center; 5S Knowledge and demonstration a plus
• Troubleshoot and problem-solve assembly issues as required
What you’ll bring:
• High School Diploma required ; post-secondary education in Electro-Mechanical/Electronic Degree an asset
• Experience in a technical role an asset
• Soldering experience with Boards and assembly an asset
• Experience with reading and interpreting schematics/drawings
• Ability to handle and manipulate tooling and large metal assemblies
• Experience in oilfield related manufacturing would be an asset
• Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot basic issues
So what can McCoy offer you?
• The opportunity to work for a global company and interact daily with customers and colleagues from all over the world
• The ability to have your voice heard and help us continuously improve
• A chance to make a difference in our industry, to embrace challenge and lead change
• A collaborative and supportive work environment with a team that has your back
• An environment that encourages you to be the best in everything you do.
We are 1-McCoy. Are you? We can’t wait to hear from you.
Note: McCoy Global conducts security background checks for confidential positions.
- Assembly Technician
- Supervisor, Product Delivery - Wellbore Products
- Quality Control Inspector
- Strategy and Business Intelligence Manager
- Production Control Coordinator
- Future Opportunities - Canada & International
- Material Handler
- Future Opportunities - United States
- Electromechanical Technician
Please be aware of scams involving phony job postings. McCoy has learned of instances where unauthorized individuals are using McCoy’s brand and altered contact information to solicit potential job seekers for employment and asking for personal identification and/or some type of advance payment. Please note that McCoy does not require any purchase or payment to submit a resume or apply for a job. McCoy job openings may be accessed through mccoyglobal.com/careers. Any internet job posting that does not link to the job postings page on mccoyglobal.com/careers is not a legitimate job posting for a McCoy job opening and may be fraudulent.