Position: CNC Lathe Operator, Night Shift
Company: McCoy Drilling & Completions | Farr
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Hourly, Evening Shift
McCoy Drilling and Completions designs, manufactures, services and sells drilling and completion equipment for the global energy industry. This division operates out of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada; Broussard and Lafayette, Louisiana; and Houston, Texas and Aberdeen, UK.
McCoy’s vision is to be the trusted provider of innovative products and services for the global energy industry and strongly believes in and follows the following values: Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Realism, and Creativity.
We are currently looking for a CNC Lathe Operator to work the night shift at our west end, Edmonton location.
• Read and interpret blueprints
• Operate and set up CNC Lathes
• Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g. micrometers, calipers)
• Perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery
• Coordinate work to meet deadlines
• Update computerized job tracking system
• Follow company safety practices
• 2+ years CNC machine experience
• Completion of high school or technical training
• Experience operating a CNC lathe machine
• Experience using measuring tools
• Knowledge of G code programming or Mazatrol preffered
• Willing to work as part of a team
• Reliable with a good attitude
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package, plus a great environment to work in. Apply today!
McCoy Corporation has a Substance Abuse Policy and conducts pre-employment testing for safety sensitive positions.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. McCoy Corporation cannot confirm if applications have been received, therefore does not accept recruitment phone calls.
Applicants MUST use the online application tool, resumes faxed in or dropped off will not be considered.