Position: Director, Financial Reporting, Planning and Analysis
Company: McCoy Global Inc.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Director, Financial Reporting, Planning and Analysis has responsibility for the consolidated financial reporting processes of McCoy Global Inc., a TSX listed company. This role provides leadership and oversight of external financial reporting requirements, budgeting and financial planning, assisting with Board and executive reporting, tax compliance and planning and special projects.
Working closely with McCoy’s key business leaders, this position will lead a successful team, drive efficiencies and work on a wide range of projects while supporting moving forward with the vision and strategy of McCoy. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced finance professional who enjoys developing innovative solutions to financial problems and believes in truly partnering with the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee, prepare and analyze external financial reporting, including quarterly and year-end financial statements and all disclosures, MD&A and press release
- Work closely with external auditors to efficiently complete external audit requirements
- Lead budgeting and financial planning initiatives, review plan against actual performance and provide analysis, recommendations and insights
- Analyze company financial information and provide insights into financial performance
- Assist CFO with Board & Executive reporting, including preparation of relevant Audit Committee reporting on a quarterly basis
- Oversight of company insurance and foreign exchange programs
- CSOX Compliance
- Tax compliance and planning
What You’ll Bring:
- Professional Accounting Designation (CPA) with a minimum of 8 years’ of finance experience in a public company
- Passion for innovation and continuous improvement
- Experience developing and implementing strategic solutions and change
- Previous experience at leading and developing a team of high performers
- Public company reporting experience (IFRS preferred)
- Process and compliance background (CSOX/SOX) with a practical collaborative approach
- Strong background and hands-on experience in budgeting and financial planning
So what can McCoy offer you?
- The opportunity to work as a member of a senior leadership team for a global company and interact daily with key stakeholderscustomers and colleagues from all over the world
- The ability to have your voice heard and help us continuously improve
- A chance make a difference in our industry, develop creative and innovative business solutions, to embrace challenge and lead change
- A collaborative and supportive work environment with a team that has your back
- An environment that encourages you to be the best in everything you do
We are 1-McCoy. Are you? We can’t wait to hear from you.
Note: McCoy Global conducts security background checks for confidential positions.
- Shipping (Logistics) Coordinator
- Mechanical Engineering Specialist
- Director, Financial Reporting, Planning and Analysis
- Sales Representative, North East USA
- CNC Machinist
- Asia Pacific Sales Representative
- Sales Representative, Latin America
- Marketing Specialist
- Sales Representative, Houston/Gulf Area
- Web/Applications Developer
Please be aware of scams involving phony job postings. McCoy has learned of instances where unauthorized individuals are using McCoy’s brand and altered contact information to solicit potential job seekers for employment and asking for personal identification and/or some type of advance payment. Please note that McCoy does not require any purchase or payment to submit a resume or apply for a job. McCoy job openings may be accessed through mccoyglobal.com/careers. Any internet job posting that does not link to the job postings page on mccoyglobal.com/careers is not a legitimate job posting for a McCoy job opening and may be fraudulent.