Position: ERP Specialist (Epicor 9)
Company: McCoy Global Inc.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
McCoy Corporation is a dynamic, growing, publicly traded company which employs approximately 620 employees across its three operating segments in Alberta, British Columbia, Texas, and Louisiana.
We are currently seeking an ERP Specialist (Epicor 9) to complement the IT department. This position reports to the Corporate IT Manager and is an integral part of each business segment. This position will be based out of Edmonton, Alberta.
- Conduct administrative tasks on the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System
- Implement best practices, fully utilizing ERP system capability
- Monitor and identify problems in the ERP system
- Migrate data from old systems to the new ERP database
- Prepare training materials and deliver on-site sessions
- 5 – 10 years’ experience with ERP
- Epicor 9 ERP Implementation experience a must
- Project management experience a must
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services or Crystal Reports
- Identify workflow and build into ERP
- Maintain COBIT, COSO, ITIL standards
- Apply patches and upgrade the programs and database as required
- Verify backups and perform restores when necessary
- Able to work as part of a team
- Exceptional leadership and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel between the United States and Canada a must
- Open to U.S and Canadian applicants
We offer excellent working conditions, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package.
McCoy Corporation conducts security background checks for confidential positions.
Applicants MUST use the online application tool, resumes faxed in or dropped off will not be considered.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that McCoy cannot confirm receipt of applications, no phone calls will be accepted.