Position: General Duty Labourer
Company: McCoy Global Canada
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
McCoy Global Canada is a leading manufacturer of hydraulic power tongs and tong accessories for use in oil well work over and drilling applications. We also produce the Wincatt computerized torque control system.
McCoy’s vision is to be the trusted provider of innovative products and services for the global energy industry and strongly believes in and follows the following values: Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Realism, and Creativity.
We are currently searching for a General Duty Labourer to work in our west end manufacturing plant.
• Assist in general shop cleanliness and organization
• Moving and handling material
• Assist with yard receiving and organization
• Empty chip and garbage bins
• Prior shop experience is required
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Ability to stand for long periods
• Positive attitude
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package, plus a great environment to work in. Apply today!
McCoy Corporation has a Substance Abuse Policy and we conduct pre-employment testing for safety sensitive positions.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Our office cannot confirm if we have received applications. Please no phone calls.
Applicants MUST use the online application tool, resumes faxed in or dropped off will not be considered.