Position: Maintenance Technician
Company: McCoy Coatings & Hydraulics
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Hourly, Day Shift
McCoy Coatings and Hydraulics | Inotec performs a wide variety of coating applications for the oil & gas, mining, hydraulics, power generation, forestry, and oil sands wear component industries.
McCoy’s vision is to be the trusted provider of innovative products and services for the global energy industry and strongly believes in and follows the following values: Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Realism, and Creativity.
We are currently recruiting a Maintenance Technician for our south Edmonton location.
• Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines
• Troubleshoot malfunctions
• Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devised in operation, using precision measuring and testing instruments
• Remove defective parts by dismantling devices using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools
• Determine changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts
• Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges
• Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques
• Fabricate repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment
• Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory levels
• Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
• Provide mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, review technical publications, and establish personal networks
• Maintain sage and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• 3+ years maintenance related experience
• Maintenance experience in a machine shop and/or welding facility
• Ability to follow general instruction, work with minimal supervision, and seek solutions
• Ability to operate in a fast paced environment
• Self-motivated and self-directed in starting and completing assignments
• Excellent customer service skills and strong team approach
• Well organized and able to set priorities and meet deadlines
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package, plus a great environment to work in. Apply today!
McCoy Corporation has a Substance Abuse Policy and conducts pre-employment testing for safety sensitive positions.
Applicants may submit resumes to HRinotec@McCoyglobal.com ; resumes faxed in or dropped off will not be considered.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that McCoy cannot confirm receipt of applications, no phone calls will be accepted.