Position: Material Handler
Company: McCoy Global USA - Broussard
Location: Broussard, Louisiana
Hourly, Day Shift
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, efficient, and meticulous material handler to help maintain warehouse stock and assist in fulfilling orders at our Broussard facility. Our material handler will be responsible for unloading product deliveries, maintaining stock in the warehouse, and moving stock and other materials to fulfill orders.
What you’ll do:
• Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
• Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
• Convey materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
• Maintain material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
• Prepare finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
• Weigh or count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
• Arrange stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
• Move freight and stock to and from loading docks, delivery vehicles, storage areas, and production areas either manually or using equipment such as forklifts, material lifts, or cranes.
What you’ll bring:
• High school diploma/GED required
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail
• Collaborative approach to getting things done and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Organization, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills
• OSHA forklift certification strongly preferred
So what can McCoy offer you?
• The opportunity to work for a global company and interact daily with customers and colleagues from all over the world
• The opportunity to succeed
• The ability to have your voice heard and help us continuously improve
• A chance to make a difference in our industry, to embrace challenge and lead change
• A collaborative and supportive work environment with a team that has your back
• An environment that encourages you to be the best in everything you do
We are 1-McCoy. Are you? We can’t wait to hear from you.
Note: McCoy Global conducts security background checks for confidential positions.
- Material Handler
- Future Opportunities - Canada & International
- Strategy and Business Intelligence Manager
- Quality Control Inspector
- Supervisor, Product Delivery - Wellbore Products
- Future Opportunities - United States
- Electromechanical Technician
- Assembly Technician
- Production Control Coordinator
Please be aware of scams involving phony job postings. McCoy has learned of instances where unauthorized individuals are using McCoy’s brand and altered contact information to solicit potential job seekers for employment and asking for personal identification and/or some type of advance payment. Please note that McCoy does not require any purchase or payment to submit a resume or apply for a job. McCoy job openings may be accessed through mccoyglobal.com/careers. Any internet job posting that does not link to the job postings page on mccoyglobal.com/careers is not a legitimate job posting for a McCoy job opening and may be fraudulent.