Position: Production Control Coordinator
Company: McCoy Global USA - Broussard
Location: Broussard, Louisiana
Salary, Day Shift
We are currently seeking a Production Control Coordinator for our Broussard facility. This position is responsible for tactical execution of the production control activities related to the master schedule. This activity includes proactively reviewing material supply and demand to determine push/pull actions appropriate to impact production MPS and supply MRP exception messages. Releasing work orders once clear-to-build to production as well as sales order pick lists once production has completed work orders. This position is a critical link to Sales, Purchasing and Operations to ensure flow of information related to supporting customer deliveries
What you’ll do:
• Proactively review material supply and demand to determine push/pull actions appropriate to impact manufacturing MPS and supply MRP exception messages.
• Assist in the resolution of MRP workbench and planning discrepancies.
• Actively review daily production schedule for material shortages and stock outages, while working with Purchasing and Production to meet customer requirements. Propose changes or action when needed.
• Update work orders based on ECN’s.
• Respond to inquiries on order status as required.
• Generate sales order pick lists upon completion of production necessary to progress product to shipping fulfilling sales order demand.
• Communicate production demand and assist Master Schedule to prioritize shop floor to meet production goals by monitoring work orders to determine impact on master schedule, and help in formulating actions to correct scheduling issues.
• Coordinate with procurement and follow schedule deliveries for precut materials, forgings and critical components specific to the designated product line according to the master schedule.
• Coordinate with the procurement deliveries for any outsourced requirements specific to the designated product line according to the master schedule.
• Part card maintenance pertaining to critical production planning and inventory attributes to enable capacity planning functionality in Epicor
• Review and approve ICPO’s to the plant and acknowledge the demand.
• Attend in quarterly inventory reviews and provide input based on performance of work order release OTD.
• Work with the Master Scheduler to ensure execution of production output to meet scheduling commitments.
• Provide production with clear to build work orders on time to start date.
• Root cause analysis where performance is below agreed upon operational KPI’s set for Production Control.
What you’ll bring:
• Post- Secondary education and/or 3+ years of production control/scheduling experience
• Experience in ERP and MRP planning workbench software
• Working knowledge of ERP systems and Microsoft Excel
• Experience in managing personnel an asset
• Sound knowledge of scheduling systems, principles and practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Must be able to handle complex tasks
• Ability to adapt to change
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Willing to handle other assigned tasks
So what can McCoy offer you?
• The opportunity to work for a global company and interact daily with customers and colleagues from all over the world
• The ability to have your voice heard and help us continuously improve
• A chance make a difference in our industry, to embrace challenge and lead change
• A collaborative and supportive work environment with a team that has your back
• An environment that encourages you to be the best in everything you do.
We are 1-McCoy. Are you? We can’t wait to hear from you.
Note: McCoy Global conducts security background checks for confidential positions.
- Material Handler
- Supervisor, Product Delivery - Wellbore Products
- Future Opportunities - Canada & International
- Strategy and Business Intelligence Manager
- Quality Control Inspector
- Receptionist/HR Coordinator
- Electromechanical Technician
- Production Control Coordinator
- Future Opportunities - United States
Please be aware of scams involving phony job postings. McCoy has learned of instances where unauthorized individuals are using McCoy’s brand and altered contact information to solicit potential job seekers for employment and asking for personal identification and/or some type of advance payment. Please note that McCoy does not require any purchase or payment to submit a resume or apply for a job. McCoy job openings may be accessed through mccoyglobal.com/careers. Any internet job posting that does not link to the job postings page on mccoyglobal.com/careers is not a legitimate job posting for a McCoy job opening and may be fraudulent.