Position: Quality Control Inspector
Company: McCoy Drilling & Completions | Superior Manufacturing & Hydraulics
Location: Broussard, Louisiana
McCoy Drilling & Completions| Superior Manufacturing & Hydraulics is a leading manufacturer of oilfield equipment located in Broussard, Louisiana.
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Inspector to work at our Broussard, Louisiana location.
• Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications and requirements meet quality standards and by conducting visual and measurement inspections
• Approves incoming and finished products by confirming specifications and requirements meet quality standards and by conducting visual and measurement inspections
• Documenting quality results by completing reports, summarizing reworks, returning products for reworks, confirming reworks and inputting into quality database
• Validate processes and procedures meet or exceed quality requirements
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
• Attend educational and training sessions to update job knowledge
• Accomplishes quality and organization mission by promoting process improvements within the organization
• Familiar with industry measuring equipment (hardness tester, micrometers, bore mics, height gages, gagemaker program, granite surface plate, optical comparator, etc)
• 3-5 years’ experience in a Quality role
• Experience with a ISO 9001 quality assurance system would be an asset
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to comprehend prints/drawings
• Familiar with geometric tolerancing and symbol methods
• Good communication skills
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and related software
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package, plus a great environment to work in. Apply today!
McCoy Corporation has a Substance Abuse Policy and we conduct pre-employment testing for safety sensitive positions.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Our office cannot confirm if we have received applications. Please no phone calls.
Applicants MUST use the online application tool, resumes faxed in or dropped off will not be considered.