Position: Quality Specialist
Company: McCoy Drilling & Completions | Farr
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
McCoy Drilling & Completions | Farr is a leading manufacturer of hydraulic power tongs and tong accessories for use in oil well work over and drilling applications. We also produce the Wincatt computerized torque control system.
We are currently searching for a Quality Specialist to join our operation located in the Northwest end of Edmonton.
• Develop and review ISO 9001 QMS Documentation
• Investigate product and process non-conformances
• Investigate customer complaints
• Develop QMS training program
• Perform internal audits
• 5-8 years of experience in an ISO 9001 environment
• ISO 9001:2008 internal or lead auditor experience would be an asset
• API Q1 experience would be an asset
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other specialized softwares
• Excellent communication and writing skills a must
• Self-start, reliable, and punctual
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package, plus a great environment to work in. Apply today!
McCoy Corporation conducts security background checks for confidential positions.
Applicants MUST use the online application tool, resumes faxed in or dropped off will not be considered.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that McCoy cannot confirm receipt of applications, no phone calls will be accepted.