Position: Sales Representative - Houston/Gulf Coast
Company: McCoy Global USA - Richmond
Location: Houston, Texas
Drawing on your entrepreneurial spirit, you will be responsible for growing and maintaining our regional business in the Houston and Gulf Area territory. As an expert on onshore and offshore rig sensors and downhole drill sensors (MWD and LWD), you will use this knowledge to promote McCoy’s products while maintaining a superior level of customer service. You are involved in the entire sales cycle through the managing of proposals, collaborating with vendors and contractors, and using your negotiation skills to close renewals and new sales contracts.
What you’ll do:
- Develop annual & monthly sales plan for market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Source and developing new customers in current and new industries, while maintaining and building upon business relationships with existing customers
- Develop strategies, action plans and proposals to engage new and existing customers in assigned markets, ensuring competitive pricing while maximizing profit
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide monthly feedback to the Sales Manager, including performance to plan, variance analysis and new customer contacts
- Attend meetings and trade shows to promote all products in order to build, develop, and grow a new and current customer base
- Retain and grow existing key accounts in line with the company’s vision and approved business plans
- Network with defined market segments with the purpose of prospecting for new customers
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 5 years’ of outside sales experience preferably in a similar role
- Comprehensive understanding of oil and gas industry including knowledge of onshore and offshore rig sensors and downhole drilling sensors
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business administration or related field
- Proven self-starter with track record for growing sales and customer base
- The ability to recognize and assist in developing/implementing solid sales opportunities and strategies, a consultative selling style and the ability to cold-call new customers
- Excellence in customer service and leadership skills with the ability to effectively influence sales and operations in order to maximize revenues and profits
- Ability to effectively manage fluctuating workloads, and set priorities to meet deadlines
So what can McCoy offer you?
- The opportunity to work for a global company and interact daily with customers and colleagues from all over the world
- The ability to have your voice heard and help us continuously improve
- A chance make a difference in our industry, to embrace challenge and lead change
- A collaborative and supportive work environment with a team that has your back
- An environment that encourages you to be the best in everything you do
We are 1-McCoy. Are you? We can’t wait to hear from you.
Note: McCoy Global conducts security background checks for confidential positions.
- Electromechanical Technician
- Asia Pacific Sales Representative
- Expeditor - Buyer
- Sales Representative - Houston/Gulf Coast
- Senior Manager - Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
Please be aware of scams involving phony job postings. McCoy has learned of instances where unauthorized individuals are using McCoy’s brand and altered contact information to solicit potential job seekers for employment and asking for personal identification and/or some type of advance payment. Please note that McCoy does not require any purchase or payment to submit a resume or apply for a job. McCoy job openings may be accessed through mccoyglobal.com/careers. Any internet job posting that does not link to the job postings page on mccoyglobal.com/careers is not a legitimate job posting for a McCoy job opening and may be fraudulent.