Position: Repair Technician
Company: McCoy Global USA - Austin
Location: Cedar Park, Texas
We are currently seeking a Repair Technician to join our Global Service Team, based out of Austin, TX. This entry level role is an excellent position for someone who is handy and who has a knack for troubleshooting and fixing things (especially if those things involve mechanics, hydraulics or electronics)! Our Repair Technician will become an expert on McCoy Global products, responsible for technical and service related inquiries. In addition to providing top-notch customer service, they will maintain, repair and calibrate our products and equipment. If you are a great problem solver, customer service provider and looking for an opportunity to build a career, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Installing, assembling, servicing, repairing, or tear down of company equipment and calibration jobs
- Troubleshoot complex hydraulic systems, PLC operated equipment, and electronic systems
- Working with the service team, ensure customer concerns are appropriately addressed in a professional and courteous manner
- Diagnose and resolve product performance problems on-site
- Perform calibrations on most systems while recording and maintaining all calibration and service records
- Coordinate work scopes and occasional travel to customer sites.
- Assist with providing product training to customers and ensure they are properly educated on all McCoy products
- Build and uphold strong business relationships with existing clients
- Complete repairs of all McCoy products and similar competitor products.
What you’ll bring:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (previous technical or specialized training is not required but is an asset)
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment, which includes performing work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
- Basic knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics and electronics troubleshooting
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service at all times and a knack for knowing how to resolve customer concerns
So what can McCoy offer you?
- The opportunity to work for a global company and interact daily with customers and colleagues from all over the world
- The ability to have your voice heard and help us continuously improve
- A chance make a difference in our industry, to embrace challenge and lead change
- A collaborative and supportive work environment with a team that has your back
- An environment that encourages you to be the best in everything you do.
We are 1-McCoy. Are you? We can’t wait to hear from you.
Note: McCoy Global conducts security background checks for confidential positions.
- Sales Representative, Houston/Gulf Area
- Shipping Coordinator
- Director, Financial Reporting, Planning and Analysis
- Electromechanical Technician
- Web/Applications Developer
- Repair Technician
- Asia Pacific Sales Representative
- Expeditor - Buyer
Please be aware of scams involving phony job postings. McCoy has learned of instances where unauthorized individuals are using McCoy’s brand and altered contact information to solicit potential job seekers for employment and asking for personal identification and/or some type of advance payment. Please note that McCoy does not require any purchase or payment to submit a resume or apply for a job. McCoy job openings may be accessed through mccoyglobal.com/careers. Any internet job posting that does not link to the job postings page on mccoyglobal.com/careers is not a legitimate job posting for a McCoy job opening and may be fraudulent.