Company: McCoy Coatings & Hydraulics
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Hourly, Day Shift
McCoy Coatings and Hydraulics | Inotec performs a wide variety of coating applications for the oil & gas, mining, hydraulics, power generation, forestry, and oil sands wear component industries.
McCoy’s vision is to be the trusted provider of innovative products and services for the global energy industry and strongly believes in and follows the following values: Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Realism, and Creativity.
We are currently searching for a Shipper/Receiver to work at our south Edmonton location.
• Load and unload all trucks in the yard
• Comply with company health & safety policies and procedures
• Organize yard and designated department
• Write work orders and waybills
• Receive product and move to appropriate department
• Other duties in the plant as assigned by management
• Abide by all safety policies and procedures
• Prior warehouse experience
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
• Forklift certification required
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs and stand for extended periods
• Competent use of Microsoft Office
• Experience scheduling and booking trucking services
• Excellent attention to detail and customer focus
• Good verbal and written communication skills
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package, plus a great environment to work in. Apply today!
McCoy Corporation has a Substance Abuse Policy and we conduct pre-employment testing for safety sensitive positions.
Applicants may submit resumes to HRinotec@McCoyglobal.com ; resumes faxed in or dropped off will not be considered.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that McCoy cannot confirm receipt of applications, no phone calls will be accepted.