Company: McCoy Coatings & Hydraulics
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Hourly, Day Shift
McCoy Coatings and Hydraulics | Inotec performs a wide variety of coating applications for the oil & gas, mining, hydraulics, power generation, forestry, and oil sands wear component industries.
We are currently searching for a Shipper/Receiver to work at our south Edmonton location.
• Receive inventory into warehouse
• Load outgoing goods from warehouse
• Arrange for trucking services
• Prepare the necessary documentation of shipped and received goods
• Ensure orders are correct and packaged as required to ship
• Operate forklift and crane
• Prior warehouse experience
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
• Forklift certification required
• Competent use of Microsoft Office
• Experience scheduling and booking trucking services
• Excellent attention to detail and customer focus
• Good verbal and written communication skills
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package, plus a great environment to work in. Apply today!
McCoy Corporation has a Substance Abuse Policy and we conduct pre-employment testing for safety sensitive positions.
Applicants may submit resumes to HRinotec@McCoyglobal.com ; resumes faxed in or dropped off will not be considered.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that McCoy cannot confirm receipt of applications, no phone calls will be accepted.