Position: Strategy and Business Intelligence Manager
Company: McCoy Global Inc.
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Job Title: Strategy and Business Intelligence Manager
Location: Edmonton, AB
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Are you an analytical entrepreneur with a proven track record in leading data-driven projects? Someone who excels at communicating, collaborating and making connections to drive business initiatives forward?
McCoy Global is looking for an experienced strategist to drive business partnerships and initiatives within our Product Delivery department. In this role, you will have the opportunity to explore the fast changing business globally, and provide insight that will translate directly to the company’s productivity growth and improvement. You will have exposure and visibility to executives and senior leaders as you advocate for opportunities and highlight the impacts of your inputs and recommendations.
What you’ll do:
- Lead projects driving product delivery strategy and performance improvements
- Conduct analysis and modeling that translates data into actionable insights, and support business development
- Build complex financial and operational models to drive business intelligence
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to predict, measure, and interpret business trends and to inform key decisions & action
- Identify opportunities for product, program, and process improvement, with a focus on driving business growth and operational performance
- Communicate findings on a regular basis to senior leadership and executive management
- Research and analyze key business drivers, trends, and operating metrics
- Support development and enhancement to business platforms including ERP software
What you’ll bring:
- BA/BS degree with quantitative focus (economics, computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics or accounting) or equivalent practical experience
- MBA, MS or other advanced degree is an asset
- 4 years of analytical work experience in operations and finance management, or in a business operations and analytics environment
- Experience analyzing large quantities of data with strong spreadsheet and database query experience (e.g., SQL) and presenting results to executives
- Track record of thought leadership in applying data-driven models that have had a tangible impact on Product Delivery globally
- Ability to strategically analyze and synthesize data in order to develop useful formats and actionable insights
- Drive to consistently deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced environment coupled with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills and the knack for being able to handle multiple projects and ad-hoc requests simultaneously
- Desire to work in and contribute to a fun, fast-paced, high impact and dynamic environment
- Must be willing to travel into the US and/or internationally as needed
So what can McCoy offer you?
- The opportunity to work for a global company and interact daily with customers and colleagues from all over the world
- The ability to have your voice heard and help us continuously improve
- A chance make a difference in our industry, to embrace challenge and lead change
- A collaborative and supportive work environment with a team that has your back
- An environment that encourages you to be the best in everything you do
We are 1-McCoy. Are you? We can’t wait to hear from you.
Note: McCoy Global conducts security background checks for confidential positions.
- Strategy and Business Intelligence Manager
- Future Opportunities - Canada & International
- Future Opportunities - United States
- Electromechanical Technician
Please be aware of scams involving phony job postings. McCoy has learned of instances where unauthorized individuals are using McCoy’s brand and altered contact information to solicit potential job seekers for employment and asking for personal identification and/or some type of advance payment. Please note that McCoy does not require any purchase or payment to submit a resume or apply for a job. McCoy job openings may be accessed through mccoyglobal.com/careers. Any internet job posting that does not link to the job postings page on mccoyglobal.com/careers is not a legitimate job posting for a McCoy job opening and may be fraudulent.