Position: Supervisor, Product Delivery - Wellbore Products
Company: McCoy Global USA - Broussard
Location: Broussard, Louisiana
Salary, Day Shift
We are currently seeking a Supervisor, Wellbore Products for our Broussard facility. This position is responsible for coordination and leading the activities of the Wellbore Products division to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality, executing the production schedule and ensuring that actual production meet scheduled requirements.
What you’ll do:
• Manage daily communication on priorities from the Manager, Product Delivery – Wellbore Products and conducts daily start-up production meetings with floor employees reviewing safety topic, on-time delivery, productivity and order status.
• Assign employees to appropriate areas to achieve daily production requirements, quality checks, rework, shipping, and other daily requirements.
• Monitor the status of production throughout the shift, and assist by providing help or training to ensure that the shift can meet the goals set.
• Follow procedures for any quality issues to arise, and conduct or schedule personnel training as required.
• Fill in for any absenteeism or in areas that require help to complete the daily goals.
• Assess capacity needs to support scheduled backlog, sales and operations planning forecasts, and make the necessary recommendations to support business plans.
• Collaborate with other functional departments to ensure customer expectations are met in terms of quality, delivery, and lead time.
• Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production
• Analyze production specifications and plant capacity data and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements
• Hands on production or part movement, as well as time spent training an individual or group on current processes within the cell.
• Train and direct existing and new staff in current production operations and standards to ensure that a continuously improving and growing team can be developed within the division.
• Ensure that work is being produced within the time allotted for the process, with no non-conformances meeting schedule requirements
• Ensure the general maintenance of all equipment within the facility is completed and documented daily
• Lead, coach, and direct the production workers in line with 1-McCoy MCB’s
What you’ll bring:
• Mechanical diploma preferred; or equivalent mix of skills and experience
• 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment; at least two years in a supervisory capacity.
• Working knowledge of ERP systems and Microsoft Excel
• Experience in managing personnel an asset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Must be able to handle complex tasks
• Ability to adapt to change
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Willing to handle other assigned tasks
So what can McCoy offer you?
• The opportunity to work for a global company and interact daily with customers and colleagues from all over the world
• The ability to have your voice heard and help us continuously improve
• A chance make a difference in our industry, to embrace challenge and lead change
• A collaborative and supportive work environment with a team that has your back
• An environment that encourages you to be the best in everything you do.
We are 1-McCoy. Are you? We can’t wait to hear from you.
Note: McCoy Global conducts security background checks for confidential positions.
- Electromechanical Technician
- Receptionist/HR Coordinator
- Quality Control Inspector
- Supervisor, Product Delivery - Wellbore Products
- Material Handler
- Future Opportunities - United States
- Production Control Coordinator
- Future Opportunities - Canada & International
- Strategy and Business Intelligence Manager
Please be aware of scams involving phony job postings. McCoy has learned of instances where unauthorized individuals are using McCoy’s brand and altered contact information to solicit potential job seekers for employment and asking for personal identification and/or some type of advance payment. Please note that McCoy does not require any purchase or payment to submit a resume or apply for a job. McCoy job openings may be accessed through mccoyglobal.com/careers. Any internet job posting that does not link to the job postings page on mccoyglobal.com/careers is not a legitimate job posting for a McCoy job opening and may be fraudulent.