Position: Welder/Electromechanical Technician
Company: McCoy Global USA - Austin
Location: Cedar Park, Texas
Are you an experienced welder, looking for an opportunity to learn new skills and take on new challenges?
McCoy Global is looking for an experienced welder to join its team in our Cedar Park location. In this role in addition to welding responsibilities you will have the opportunity build and assemble a variety of McCoy Global products.
What you’ll do:
- Perform complex and precision welding techniques
- Analyze plans, drawings, work samples, specifications and work orders to determine work requirements and sequence of welding assignments
- Mechanical build and electrical assembly of McCoy Global products
- Operate calibration stands and perform preventative maintenance as needed
- Perform evaluations, calibrate and complete required assembly of Repair units
- Review drawings, schematics and test instructions for required assemblies
- Responsible for production schedule commit dates and exceptions as needed
- Maintain accurate tool lists and supplies for the work center; 5S Knowledge and demonstration a plus
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve assembly issues as required
- Strict adherence to Company Safety Policies and regulations
- Live the MCB’s (McCoy Behaviors) supporting a high performance culture
- Maintain assigned equipment and work area in accordance with procedures and standards
What you’ll bring:
- High School Diploma and completion of an accredited two year welder’s program; post-secondary education in Electro-Mechanical/Electronic Degree an asset
- 3-5 years of experience as a welder
- Experience in a technical role an asset
- Experience operating a Fork Truck preferred.
- Experience with reading and interpreting schematics/drawings
- Ability to handle and manipulate tooling and large metal assemblies
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Experience in oilfield related manufacturing would be an asset
- Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot electronics
So what can McCoy offer you?
- The opportunity to work for a global company and interact daily with customers and colleagues from all over the world
- The ability to have your voice heard and help us continuously improve
- A chance to make a difference in our industry, to embrace challenge and lead change
- A collaborative and supportive work environment with a team that has your back
- An environment that encourages you to be the best in everything you do.
We are 1-McCoy. Are you? We can’t wait to hear from you.
Note: McCoy Global conducts security background checks for confidential positions.
- Welder/Electromechanical Technician
- Future Opportunities - Canada & International
- Electromechanical Technician
- Strategy and Business Intelligence Manager
- Future Opportunities - United States
Please be aware of scams involving phony job postings. McCoy has learned of instances where unauthorized individuals are using McCoy’s brand and altered contact information to solicit potential job seekers for employment and asking for personal identification and/or some type of advance payment. Please note that McCoy does not require any purchase or payment to submit a resume or apply for a job. McCoy job openings may be accessed through mccoyglobal.com/careers. Any internet job posting that does not link to the job postings page on mccoyglobal.com/careers is not a legitimate job posting for a McCoy job opening and may be fraudulent.