Company: McCoy Drilling & Completions | Farr
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Hourly, Day Shift
McCoy Global Canada is a leading manufacturer of hydraulic power tongs and tong accessories for use in oil well work over and drilling applications. We also produce the Wincatt computerized torque control system.
McCoy’s vision is to be the trusted provider of innovative products and services for the global energy industry and strongly believes in and follows the following values: Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Realism, and Creativity.
We are currently searching for a Welder to work in our west end manufacturing plant as part of our day and night shift teams.
• Production fitting and welding
• Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
• Follow directions given in layouts, drawings and work orders
• Clean and check parts for defects
• Operate welding equipment and flame-cutting equipment
• Operate drill presses
• Operate hoisting and lifting equipment, prepare jigs or set-ups for welding
• Certified welder or equivalent experience. Journeyman ticket would be an asset
• Desire to foster a safety conscious environment and ability to read and adhere to all safety policies
• Strong attention to detail and organization
• Ability to work with others and contribute to a positive team working environmental
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Positive attitude
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package, plus a great environment to work in. Apply today!
McCoy Corporation has a Substance Abuse Policy and we conduct pre-employment testing for safety sensitive positions.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Our office cannot confirm if we have received applications. Please no phone calls.
Applicants MUST use the online application tool, resumes faxed in or dropped off will not be considered.