Position: Workshop Technician
Company: McCoy Global Singapore PTE Ltd.
Job Title: Workshop Technician
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
The Workshop Technician, reporting to the Operations Coordinator, is primarily responsible for controlling all aspects of the store facility and updating internal computer systems with equipment movements. This includes load/unloading equipment and ensuring correct paperwork is dispatched with all goods. Additionally, the Stores Technician will assist the service team when required at customer locations.
What You’ll Do:
- Safely carry out forklift duties within the facility.
- Input data on internal computer system for all items received/leaving the stores facility.
- Monitor, maintain and manage stock levels to meet internal and external customer requirements, in conjunction with internal Sales/Rental departments.
- Maintain adequate consumable stock.
- Conduct stock take as required and report any discrepancies.
- Ensure full utilization of racks for all spares/stock and each rack is identified with contents.
- Arrange any transport required for collections/deliveries.
- All rental returns to be logged and serviced.
- Ensure all work is undertaken and completed in a safe and efficient manner and to a high standard of quality, in line with McCoy Global safety, quality and operational procedures.
- Promote Company’s professional work image and safety culture.
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the store
- Ensure all work undertaken is of a high quality, to agreed targets and timescales.
- Live the MCB’s (McCoy Behaviors) supporting a high performance culture
What You’ll Bring:
- 2-3 Years previous stores experience within a service industry
- Working knowledge of ERP systems and Microsoft Office
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Basic math abilities, including but not limited to multiplication, division, weight measurements, volume and distance
- Ability to follow simple instructions, and adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
So what can McCoy offer you?
- The opportunity to work for a global company and interact daily with customers and colleagues from all over the world
- The ability to have your voice heard and help us continuously improve
- A chance make a difference in our industry, to embrace challenge and lead change
- A collaborative and supportive work environment with a team that has your back
- An environment that encourages you to be the best in everything you do
We are 1-McCoy. Are you? We can’t wait to hear from you.
Note: McCoy Global conducts security background checks for confidential positions.
Other Opportunities:View All
Please be aware of scams involving phony job postings. McCoy has learned of instances where unauthorized individuals are using McCoy’s brand and altered contact information to solicit potential job seekers for employment and asking for personal identification and/or some type of advance payment. Please note that McCoy does not require any purchase or payment to submit a resume or apply for a job. McCoy job openings may be accessed through mccoyglobal.com/careers. Any internet job posting that does not link to the job postings page on mccoyglobal.com/careers is not a legitimate job posting for a McCoy job opening and may be fraudulent.