At McCoy Coatings & Hydraulics, we utilize a number of thermal spray application systems to more acutely address our customers’ specific requirements. We have recently renovated our thermal spray division to better serve the growing demand for this type of coating, using the following systems:
- HVOF (High Velocity Oxygen Fuel) - JP 5000 and Diamond Jet 2700 systems
- Twin Wire Arc
Countless materials can be applied via these thermal spray systems, such as:
- Tungsten Carbide
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminum Bronze
- Chrome Carbide
- Various Ceramics
- Countless other powder compositions – hundreds on record – have been used depending on specific requirements and customer specifications.
- Additional custom powder blends are being tested to ensure we are on the cutting edge of thermal spray coating applications.
McCoy Coatings & Hydraulics also provides shot peening as an additional process to stress relieve and add durability to your downhole components.
- OD - 25’ length, 1” to 30” diameter
- ID - 48” length, 2” to 48” diameter
- Up to 210” length
- Maximum OD of 20” (though custom work specifications possible)
Certifications & Memberships
ISO 14001 Compliant