Designed for use on locations where limited working areas, reduced manual handling and running performance is critical, the MGT 10”40K high torque power tong meets the demand of increasing connection torques with the smallest and lightest power tong available in the market.
The unique jaw design featured in this latest generation power tong enables the user to compensate for nominal pipe diameter variances while saving costs by reducing the selection of jaws required to meet the diverse pipe sizes used in today’s increasingly complex wells.
- Compact design for ease of use on small area work areas
- Lighter weight design for reduced handling risks
- High RPM for improved running times
- Higher torque for each size from 9-5/8” to 4-1/2” to meet increasing connection torques
- Combined with a McCoy Global Back-up, the system provides more precise control of connection makeup along with safety enhancements