Monitor and control tubular connection power tong make-up reliably, accurately, and easily with WINCATT®.
WINCATT® is a software tool that interacts with external control hardware to provide real-time monitoring and control of tubular connection power tong make-up. It allows you to easily specify make-up parameters, control the make-up process, and evaluate quality.
Using the software, you can monitor torque, turns, and rotational speed during make-up. You have the option of controlling speed during make-up as well. Controls are based on either final torque or final turns.
WINCATT® Torque Turn Monitoring System comes with:
- Calibration management system
- Automatic "Start Recording" and "Dump Valve Release"
- Automatic descriptive comments with optional override
- Optional pressure test system is available
WINCATT® increases the safety of your people and gives you the information you need to ensure make-up conforms to manufacturers’ specs. You can review results from previous make-ups and create a number of reports for further analysis and information.
Newest Features of WINCATT® 7:
- Laptop running Windows 8
- WINCATT® 7 software
- Option to integrate with WINCATT® 8 (weCATT™) software and hardware
- Touch screen
- Built-in "one step" reporting system
- Pipe connection library
- Shoulder slope calculation
- Multi-joint review, graphic overlay
- Custom zoom feature
- Program configuration in Tong or Bucking Unit mode
- Monitors torque, turns and rotation speed during make-up
- Controls based on final torque or final turns. Includes calibration management system
- Includes automatic "Start Recording" and "Dump Valve Release"
- Includes automatic descriptive comments with optional override
- Option to accept or reject connection on delta turn
- Easy graphical report creation and printing of reports with one button
- Controls speed during make-up (optional)
- Available with optional pressure test system
- View multiple joints in make-up screen
- Features mutiple language capabilities
Analyzes Makeup to Determine:
- Conformance with thread manufacturer’s specification
- Shouldering point for premium connections
- Shouldering time, delta torque, delta turns
- Review results from previous make-ups
WINCATT® - Torque Turn Monitoring System Specifications
|Computer||Laptop running Windows 8 in stainless steel enclosure|
|Sampling frequency||User-defined from 1 to 8,000 Hz|
|Recording frequency||Based on delta torque and user-defined delta time|
|Response time||Electronics: < 0.5 ms|
|Hydraulic Dump Valve:||Typical 10 to 30 ms|
|Final torque||Average = optimum torque +/- 1%|
|Operating temperature||40° to 122°F (computer); 22° to 170°F (junction box)|
|Torque accuracy||Typically <1%|
|Turns accuracy||+/- 1 pulse of turns counter|
|Pressure accuracy||Typically <1%|
|ATEX Certified Units|
|Used for hazardous and non-hazardous locations|
WINCATT® Ex is ATEX certified for ATEX Category 2.
- Hazardous Locations
- Apparatus Group II
- Gas Group IIB
- T Class T4
- T Ambient -4° to 122°F
CE 0518 Certified
Pressurized Enclosure Type: PE2E266
Comes with Air Filter Assembly