Position: Final Assembly Technician
Company: McCoy Drilling & Completions | Superior Manufacturing & Hydraulics
Location: Broussard, Louisiana
Hourly, Day Shift
McCoy Global USA designs, manufactures, services and sells drilling and completion equipment for the global energy industry. This division operates out of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada; Broussard and Lafayette, Louisiana; and Houston, Texas.
McCoy’s vision is to be the trusted provider of innovative products and services for the global energy industry and strongly believes in and follows the following values: Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Realism, and Creativity.
We are currently recruiting a Final Assembly Technician for our Broussard location.
• Positions and secures Tong, Bucking Unit and related sub-assemblies and components assembly fixture
• Connects auxiliary component parts, cable, lines, and accessory units to Drilling & Completions equipment according to blueprints and assembly procedures
• Fits, trims, aligns, and adjusts parts and components
• Tests installed parts and accessories for leakage, continuity, and functionality
• Reworks, repairs, or replaces faulty components
• Installs valve packages, gears, motors or other structural assembly
• Other duties as assigned
• Associate’s degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or minimum one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
• Basic math abilities, including multiplying and dividing by 10’s and 100’s, and measure in American money and weight measurements, volume and distance
• Ability to follow simple instructions, and adhere to safety policies and procedures
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
We offer excellent working conditions, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package. Apply today!
McCoy Corporation conducts security background checks for confidential positions.
McCoy Corporation has a Substance Abuse Policy and conducts pre-employment testing for safety sensitive positions.
Applicants MUST use the online application tool, resumes faxed in or dropped off will not be considered.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that McCoy cannot confirm receipt of applications, no phone calls will be accepted.