Position: ERP Functional Analyst II - Quality
Company: McCoy Global Careers
Location: Unspecified Location
Salary, Day Shift
To apply for this position in Canada or the UK click here
To apply for this position in the United States click here
McCoy Global Inc. designs, manufactures, services and sells drilling and completion equipment for the global energy industry, and operates in Alberta, Canada; Louisiana and Texas, USA; Aberdeen, UK; Dubai, AUE; and Singapore.
McCoy’s vision is to be the trusted provider of innovative products and services for the global energy industry and strongly believes in and follows the following values: Accountability, Integrity, and Discipline.
We are currently recruiting an ERP Functional Analyst II - Quality to join the McCoy team. This position will be located at one of the following offices: Edmonton, Alberta; Houston, Texas; Broussard, Louisiana; or Aberdeen, UK. Exact location will be determined and agreed upon with the successful candidate.
• Complete technical service requests and provide continuous business application support for ERP software and legacy systems
• Help to define, analyze, develop, implement and document new systems, and processes
• Help to upgrade and implement ERP software
• Assist application owners in the development of test scripts, policies, and procedures
• Troubleshoot issues identified by ERP users via help desk ticket
• Other duties may be assigned
• Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university; three plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience in software testing, preferably with ERP systems
• Knowledge of software testing procedures including executing test plans, unit tests, test scenarios, etc.
• Experience working with an ISO/API registered quality program
• Above average computer skills, organizational skills and a positive attitude
• Ability to interact productively with business users
We offer excellent working conditions, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package. Apply today!
McCoy Corporation conducts security background checks for confidential positions.
McCoy Corporation has a Substance Abuse Policy and conducts pre-employment testing for safety sensitive positions.
Applicants MUST use the online application tool, resumes faxed in or dropped off will not be considered.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that McCoy cannot confirm receipt of applications, no phone calls will be accepted.
- Maintenance Technician
- Shipping Receiving Clerk
- Assembly Technician (Bucking Unit)
- Brazing Technician
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Sales & Service Technician
- Production Control Admin Support
- Production Coordinator
- Service Technician
Please be aware of scams involving phony job postings. McCoy has learned of instances where unauthorized individuals are using McCoy’s brand and altered contact information to solicit potential job seekers for employment and asking for personal identification and/or some type of advance payment. Please note that McCoy does not require any purchase or payment to submit a resume or apply for a job. McCoy job openings may be accessed through mccoyglobal.com/careers. Any internet job posting that does not link to the job postings page on mccoyglobal.com/careers is not a legitimate job posting for a McCoy job opening and may be fraudulent.