Position: Senior Supply Chain Manager
Company: McCoy Global USA - Houston (Richmond)
Location: Houston, Texas
Salary, Day Shift
McCoy Global USA is a leading manufacturer of hydraulic power tongs and tong accessories for use in oil well work over and drilling applications. We also produce the Wincatt computerized torque control system.
McCoy’s vision is to be the trusted provider of innovative products and services for the global energy industry and strongly believes in and follows the following values: Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Realism, and Creativity.
We are currently searching for a Senior Supply Chain Manager to join our team at our Houston location. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
• Responsible for managing Supply Chain function’s and ensuring material to meet the production schedule while maintaining compliance with established Supply Chain & inventory policies and procedures.
• Negotiate consignment contracts / agreements.
• Creating documentation to support decisions, provide clarity and reduce disputes.
• Work with Sustaining Engineering to ensure that product modifications and designs go through our internal sustaining engineering process.
• Work closely with the organizational Quality Management System to ensure all production plants comply with the quality programs and work toward continuous improvement of product quality.
• Comply with all Company policies, applicable laws and regulations governing the activities of the business.
• Ensure the Safety and wellbeing of employees, Customers and 3rd Party personnel.
• Establish improvement plans.
• Responsible for negotiating all supplier / vender contracts through working with Legal
• Coaching on work execution.
• Establish and Implement additional training needs.
• Consult with internal resources Management and HR in extreme circumstance or high level issues.
• Work on process improvement
• Responsible for Strategic Procurement for Multiple locations
• Report on Monthly Cost savings and Inventory turns
• Responsible for supplier Qualification / Certification
• Other duties as assigned.
• 5 years’ experience in manufacturing and supervision.
• Lean Manufacturing and Kanban experience.
• Be willing to travel 60%
• Two year college degree in related field or equivalent experience
• Ability to read drawings and schematics.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge of Database software; Inventory software and Word Processing software.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package, plus a great environment to work in. Apply today!
McCoy Global USA has a Substance Abuse Policy and conducts pre-employment testing for safety sensitive positions.
McCoy Global USA conducts security background checks for all positions.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. McCoy Corporation cannot confirm if applications have been received, therefore does not accept recruitment phone calls.
Applicants MUST use the online application tool, resumes faxed in or dropped off will not be considered.