Position: ERP Functional Analyst III - Engineering
Company: McCoy Global Careers
Location: Unspecified Location
Salary, Day Shift
McCoy Global Inc. designs, manufactures, services and sells drilling and completion equipment for the global energy industry, and operates in Alberta, Canada; Louisiana and Texas, USA; Aberdeen, UK; Dubai, AUE; and Singapore.
McCoy’s vision is to be the trusted provider of innovative products and services for the global energy industry and strongly believes in and follows the following values: Accountability, Integrity, and Discipline.
We are currently recruiting an ERP Functional Analyst III - Engineering to join the McCoy team. This position will be located at one of the following offices: Edmonton, Alberta; Houston, Texas; Broussard, Louisiana; or Aberdeen, UK. Exact location will be determined and agreed upon with the successful candidate.
• Complete technical service requests and provide continuous business application support for ERP software as well as data management tools
• Help to define, analyze, develop, implement, validate and document new processes
• Help to upgrade and maintain Engineering data within ERP software
• Assist application owners in the development of test scripts, policies, and procedures
• Create or load parts into the ERP system; coordinate with other departments to ensure complete and accurate data
• Validate and/or load methods of manufacturing;
• Troubleshoot issues identified by ERP users via help desk ticket
• Other duties may be assigned
• Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering; five plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Certification in SolidWorks, SolidWorks Administration or Graphic Systems or Data Management Tools preferred
• Experience with New Product Development/Engineering (from concept to production on changes and enhancements of existing and new products)
• Knowledge of AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, ProE, CATIA, ANSYS, NASTRAN, or PDM (EPDM) is an asset
• Ability to prepare budget proposals, timing plan, management presentations and technical reviews
• Knowledge of purchasing, manufacturing and outsourcing an asset
• Ability to generate Bill of Materials (BOMs) and document parts lists an asset
• Understanding of engineering specifications and drawings required for ERP system and manufacturing
• Experience conducting product research investigations, product design, verifications and validation testing
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interact productively with business users
• Willingness to travel
We offer excellent working conditions, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package. Apply today!
McCoy Corporation conducts security background checks for confidential positions.
McCoy Corporation has a Substance Abuse Policy and conducts pre-employment testing for safety sensitive positions.
Applicants MUST use the online application tool, resumes faxed in or dropped off will not be considered.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that McCoy cannot confirm receipt of applications, no phone calls will be accepted.
- Service & Rental Manager
- Final Assembly Technician
- CNC Mill Operator
- Senior Supply Chain Manager
- Operational Systems Manager
- Sales Representative II
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- CNC Lathe Operator
- Maintenance Technician
Please be aware of scams involving phony job postings. McCoy has learned of instances where unauthorized individuals are using McCoy’s brand and altered contact information to solicit potential job seekers for employment and asking for personal identification and/or some type of advance payment. Please note that McCoy does not require any purchase or payment to submit a resume or apply for a job. McCoy job openings may be accessed through mccoyglobal.com/careers. Any internet job posting that does not link to the job postings page on mccoyglobal.com/careers is not a legitimate job posting for a McCoy job opening and may be fraudulent.