Position: Production Planner
Company: McCoy Drilling & Completions | Superior Manufacturing & Hydraulics
Location: Broussard, Louisiana
Salary, Day Shift
McCoy Global USA designs, manufactures, services and sells drilling and completion equipment for the global energy industry. This division operates out of Broussard and Lafayette, Louisiana; and Houston, Texas.
McCoy’s vision is to be the trusted provider of innovative products and services for the global energy industry and strongly believes in and follows the following values: Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Realism, and Creativity.
We are currently searching for a Production Planner to join our team at our Broussard, Louisiana location.
• Draw up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders
• Analyze production specifications and plant capacity data and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements
• Plan and schedule workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times; Plan sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers
• Confer with department supervisor to determine status of assigned projects
• Other duties as assigned
• Prepare production reports
• Prepare lists of required materials, tools, and equipment and prepare purchase orders to obtain them
• Associates degree or equivalent from two years college or technical school; or 6 months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
• Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software; Inventory Software; Manufacturing software; Spreadsheets; and Word Processing software
We offer excellent working conditions, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package. Apply today!
McCoy Corporation has a Substance Abuse Policy and conducts pre-employment testing for safety sensitive positions.
Applicants MUST use the online application tool, resumes faxed in or dropped off will not be considered.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that McCoy cannot confirm receipt of applications, no phone calls will be accepted.
- Assembly Technician (Bucking Unit)
- University Summer Intern-ERP System Updates
- Design Engineer
- Service Technician
- Law Clerk, Anti-Corruption Compliance
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Temporary Quality Technician
- Customer Service Representative
- Special Projects Technician