Position: Service Technician
Company: McCoy Global USA - Houston (Petropark) - Service
Location: Houston, Texas
McCoy Global USA is a leading manufacturer of hydraulic power tongs and tong accessories for use in oil well work over and drilling applications. We also produce the Wincatt computerized torque control system.
McCoy’s vision is to be the trusted provider of innovative products and services for the global energy industry and strongly believes in and follows the following values: Accountability, Integrity, and Discipline.
We are currently searching for a Service Technician to join our team at our Houston location.
• Travel to customer sites for any installing, assembling, servicing, repairing or tear down of company equipment
• Conduct pre-job hazard assessments
• Diagnose and resolve product performance problems on-site
• Build and uphold strong business relationships with existing clients
• Demonstrate the values of safety, teamwork, accountability, integrity and service
• Maintain tools, equipment and vehicles to McCoy standards
• Perform calibrations on systems
• Comprehend instructions and ask questions to clarify discrepancies
• Demonstrate a well-mannered and professional attitude
• Call for team support as required
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience
• Previous drilling or field experience
• Previous technical or specialized training an asset
• Familiarity with McCoy product line
• Valid Driver’s License and passport to travel to field locations
• Basic understanding of mechanics and the function of tools
• Basic hydraulics training
• Basic computer skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated and goal orientated, with a strong work ethic
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package, plus a great environment to work in. Apply today!
McCoy Global USA has a Substance Abuse Policy and conducts pre-employment testing for safety sensitive positions.
McCoy Global USA conducts security background checks for all positions.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. McCoy Global USA cannot confirm if applications have been received, therefore does not accept recruitment phone calls.
Applicants MUST use the online application tool, resumes faxed in or dropped off will not be considered.
Other Opportunities:View All
Please be aware of scams involving phony job postings. McCoy has learned of instances where unauthorized individuals are using McCoy’s brand and altered contact information to solicit potential job seekers for employment and asking for personal identification and/or some type of advance payment. Please note that McCoy does not require any purchase or payment to submit a resume or apply for a job. McCoy job openings may be accessed through mccoyglobal.com/careers. Any internet job posting that does not link to the job postings page on mccoyglobal.com/careers is not a legitimate job posting for a McCoy job opening and may be fraudulent.