Position: Service Technician
Company: McCoy Global Canada
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
McCoy Global Canada is a leading manufacturer of hydraulic power tongs and tong accessories for use in oil well work over and drilling applications. We also produce the Wincatt computerized torque control system.
McCoy’s vision is to be the trusted provider of innovative products and services for the global energy industry and strongly believes in and follows the following values: Accountability, Integrity, and Discipline.
We are currently searching for a Service Technician to work in our west end manufacturing plant.
• Global Travel
• Combination of shop and field work
• Work safely and follow all safety policies and procedures
• Maintain paperwork and expenses; keep accurate records of all service jobs
• Follow instructions and guidelines as given
• Driving company vehicle
• General shop duties
• 3+ years’ experience in a service role
• Onshore/offshore service experience
• Strong focus on QHSE objectives
• Valid Driver’s License, and clean driving record
• Good communication and professional manners
• Electronic and Hydraulic experience would be an asset
• Basic computer skills
• Self-motivated and goal orientated, with a strong work ethic
• Willing to work as part of a team
We offer excellent working conditions, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package. Apply today!
McCoy Corporation has a Substance Abuse Policy and conducts pre-employment testing for safety sensitive positions.
Applicants MUST use the online application tool, resumes faxed in or dropped off will not be considered.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that McCoy cannot confirm receipt of applications, no phone calls will be accepted.
- Sales Manager Europe/Middle East
- Service Technician
- Electrical Technician
- VP, Human Resources
- Brazing Technician
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- CNC Lathe Operator
- Production Planner
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
Please be aware of scams involving phony job postings. McCoy has learned of instances where unauthorized individuals are using McCoy’s brand and altered contact information to solicit potential job seekers for employment and asking for personal identification and/or some type of advance payment. Please note that McCoy does not require any purchase or payment to submit a resume or apply for a job. McCoy job openings may be accessed through mccoyglobal.com/careers. Any internet job posting that does not link to the job postings page on mccoyglobal.com/careers is not a legitimate job posting for a McCoy job opening and may be fraudulent.