Get the highest-quality dies and inserts in the fastest turnaround time. Since 2005, McCoy has been producing GRITFACE® Dies and Inserts; today we manufacture all the common dies and inserts used throughout the world.
McCoy inserts are machined, not cast, to provide the accuracy you need for critical applications. Our dies are heat-treated to provide maximum insert life. We also offer a variety of tooth patterns to securely grip the hardest strings of casing, tubing, and drill pipe.
We know that today's hostile well environments often use corrosion-resistant alloy (CRA) tubulars that require special handling tools. Our GRITFACE® Inserts allow you to use your standard handling tools with CRA strings because the GRITFACE® Coating prevents contamination and marking. It's economical and allows you to use the tools you have on hand.
Of course, you can't wait when you need tongs or handling tool inserts. We maintain a large inventory that allows us to respond to your needs 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year. And if you need custom dies and inserts for unique applications, our engineering and manufacturing teams are ready to work with you no matter how great the challenge.
- Why GRITFACE® Dies and Inserts
- “C” Safety Clamps
- “MP, MPR” Safety Clamps
- “MPS” Safety Clamps
- “T” Safety Clamps
- 1" Width Tong Dies
- 1-1/4" Width Tong Dies
- 5/8" Width Tong Dies
- Circular Buttons for Varco® Handling Tools
- Inserts for 3-1/2" TS-100 Spider
- Inserts for Baash-Ross® DU Handling Tools
- Inserts for Bilco Dual Tools
- Inserts for Bilco Precision Slips and Elevators
- Inserts for BJ® YC, HYC, MYC, Casing Elevators, etc.
- Inserts for BJ® YT, MYT, HYT
- Inserts for Cavins® Handling Tools
- Inserts for Guiberson F-1/H-1 Bowl and Slip
- Inserts for Hydra Rig 150 Bowl and Slip
- Inserts for Hydra Rig 225 Bowl and Slip
- Inserts for Hydra Rig 300 Bowl and Slip
- Inserts for Kelco K-20-Style Tool
- Inserts for Kelco K-25-Style Tool
- Inserts for Kelco K-30-Style Tool
- Inserts for Kelco K-50-Style Tool
- Inserts for Kelco K-70-Style Tool
- Inserts for Oil Country Handling Tools
- Inserts for ST-80 Iron Roughneck Tools
- Inserts for Varco® Style Handling Tools
- Inserts for Woolley®