ATEX Certification – Cedar Park, TX
- Download 839
- File Size 167.75 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date February 13, 2018
- Last Updated December 7, 2021
ATEX Certification - Cedar Park, TX
QUALITY ASSURANCE NOTIFICATION
This certificate may only be reproduced in its entirety and without any change, schedule included and is subject
to Intertek Testing and Certification’s Conditions for Granting Certification.
RFT-EU-NB-OP-23m2 June 29, 2016*
1. QUALITY ASSURANCE NOTIFICATION
2. Equipment or Protective System Intended for use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
3. Manufacturers Notification Number: ITS12ATEXQ7641 Issue 03
4. Explosion Protection concept(s) covered by this Notification: See Schedule 1
5. Manufacturer: McCoy Global USA Inc
6. Address: 1300 Arrow Point Drive
Cedar Park, TX 78613
7. Intertek Testing and Certification Limited, Notified Body No. 0359 for Annexes IV and VII in accordance
with Article 17 of Directive 2014/34/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated 26
February 2014, confirms that the manufacturer has a quality system which complies with Annex IV of
8. Full details of the Audit are held on file G103564616
9. This Notification may be withdrawn if the manufacturer no longer satisfies the requirements of Annex
IV. Periodic inspection form part of this Notification.
10. This Notification is valid until 23 SEPTEMBER 2021 and can be withdrawn if the manufacturer does
not satisfy the quality assurance re-assessment.
11. The CE marking shall be followed by the identification number 0359 identifying the Notified Body
involved in the production control stage required by Article 16 of the Directive 2014/34/EU.
12. This Notification may only be reproduced in its entirety and without any change, Schedule included.
Intertek Testing & Certification Limited Todd L Relyea
Intertek House, Cleeve Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7SB Certification Officer
Tel: +44 (0)1372 370900 Fax: +44 (0)1372 370977 15 October 2018
Registered No 3272281 Registered Office: Academy Place, 1-9 Brook Street, Brentwood, Essex,
Manufacturers Notification Number: ITS12ATEXQ7641 Issue 03
Page 2 of 2
This Certificate is the property of Intertek Testing and Certification Ltd and is subject to Intertek Testing and
Certification’s Conditions for Granting Certification
RFT-EU-NB-OP-23m2 June 29,
Explosion Protection Concepts for which the Manufacturer has been assessed:
Intrinsic Safety ‘Ex i’
Flameproof ‘Ex d’
Increased Safety ‘Ex e’
Equipment Types for which the Manufacturer has been assessed
Force Bearing Sensors and Peripheral Monitoring Equipment
History of this revision:
Issue 03: Reassessment audit carried out on 30 August 2018. The QAN is re-issued for a length of three years
(due: 2021-09-23) with a surveillance* audit to be carried out no later than 2020-03-22. *Note: If the QMS has
been updated to the second edition of ISO/IEC 80079-34 before 2020-03-22, the next audit will be reassessment.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE CERTIFICATE...See attached.