MGT 10″ 40K TONG Brochure
- Download 1946
- File Size 475.79 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date February 8, 2018
- Last Updated June 29, 2018
MGT 10" 40K TONG Brochure
10-40K High Performance Power Tong
From the global market leader in well construction equipment for ensuring connection integrity McCoy Global’s MGT 10”40K Power Tong is the solution for making up and breaking out today’s
and the future’s high torque connections.
Designed for use on locations where limited working areas, reduced manual handling and running performance is critical, the MGT 10”40K meets the demand of increasing connection torques with the smallest and lightest power tong available in the market.
The unique jaw design featured in this latest generation power tong enables the user to compensate for nominal pipe diameter variances, while saving costs by reducing the selection of jaws required to meet the diverse pipe sizes used in today’s increasingly complex wells.
• Compact design for ease of use on small area work areas
• Lighter weight design for reduced handling risks
• High RPM for improved running times
• Higher torque for each size from 9-5/8” to 4-1/2” to meet
increasing connection torques
• Extended jaw gripping range of 0.5” on diameter due to strip
dies in sliding head
• Combined with a McCoy Global Back-up, the system
provides more precise control of connection makeup along
with safety enhancements.
Max torque, K ft-lbs
Speed @ 60GPM
Torque arm length, in
Mass w/o jaws, lbs
Footprint width, in
Length – door closed, in
Length – door open, in
Extended gripping range: 0.5 inch on diameter, based on nominal
Max: 10 Min: 4.5