Protected: Portable Aircraft Digital Scale (PADS)
|File Size||396.68 KB|
|Create Date||April 9, 2018|
When weighing an airliner, nothing is more important than accuracy and reliability. The McCoy PADS System delivers both.
Its accuracy, dependability, ease-of-use and maintainability has led major aircraft manufacturers to choose PADS as the exclusive system for weighing their aircraft. PADS can be used for all aircraft and for other high accuracy weighing applications. Both the scale and display are ruggedized against physical abuse, shock and vibration, and are certified for use in Hazardous areas. Because its electronics assemblies are environmentally sealed and its stainless steel sensors are seal welded, the scale can be reliably set down into floor recesses.
- Programmable averaging and motion detection
- Flexible battery saving configurations
- Sealed environmental proteciton
- No measurement errors due to side-loads or non-level (up to 1 degree) platforms and no damage up to 10 degrees
- Comprehensive Self Diagnostics
- Corrects for variations in the local gravitational constant
- Minimum 100 hour battry life typical
- Push-button Tare
- 1 lb. or 1 kg. Resolution
- Balanced knife-edge load cell mounting
- Four each double-ended shear beam standard load cells
- Recessed hand-holds for easy handling by two people
- Independent mounted feet for use on uneven surfaces
- Specially designed high strength weight bridge without welds
PADS electronics, display, and battery pack assemblies are available to retrofit existing platform scales produced by others. End User's and OEM's ship their platform scales to McCoy Global to have the existing electronics display replaced with the reliable and accurate McCoy Global equipment. This approach utilizes the existing frame and weight bridge to reduce costs to the
end user and OEM to dramatically extend the operating life of their existing platform scales, and increase the reliability and accuracy of the platform scales.