Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference – ADIPEC – is the largest oil and gas show outside of North America.
- Supported by the Ministry of Energy and Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), ADIPEC receives patronage from royalty and endorsement from government, ministers and associations.
- It is the only energy event in the world with the largest presence of international and national oil producers, major EPC contractors, consortium leaders, major international service companies, technology providers and international manufacturers besides engineering contractors, trading companies and consultants under one roof making it the complete solution for those doing business in the industry.
- 45,000 industry executives, 1500 exhibiting companies, 14 national pavilions and representation from 91 countries make ADIPEC the ideal place to network, discover, learn, source and determine the future of the oil and gas industry.
- US$ 4 billion deals were signed during ADIPEC 2010
- In 2010, 27% visitors to ADIPEC had over US$ 1mn budget to spend at the show and a combined buying power of US$ 12 billion
- Visitors said that ADIPEC is the most efficient way to source suppliers and evaluate products/services for global markets
- Over 41% placed orders or purchased items that they had not considered before attending ADIPEC.
- 91% of visitors to ADIPEC said that they would recommend ADIPEC to colleagues