BRASIL OFFSHORE 2015 – MACAE
Brasil Offshore, the market leader event, the 3rd largest meet in the world:
- The biggest business opportunities in the sector
- More than 9,000 Petrobras employees and contractors
- Top managers to discuss market trends
- The main players in the industry
- An opportunity to interact with the most renowned experts
- Experience sharing and management updates for your business
- Companies from around the world will be exhibiting. You can improve your competitiveness and share experiences
- Launch of products and services with high added value
- Exclusive projects and success stories
- Lectures from the most renowned world-wide experts
The International Brasil Offshore Oil and Gas Exhibition is held every two years in Macaé, which is the operational base for more than 80% of offshore exploration in Brazil. In 2013, the event attracted more than 700 exhibitors.
The event is well established in the market and has been running for 10 years. It is jointly organized and promoted by Reed Exhibitions Alcantara Machado, IBP (the Brazilian Institute of Oil and Gas) and SPE (the Society of Petroleum Engineers).
The event enables E&P professionals to look for, and discuss new exploration and production technologies, discuss new ideas and find solutions that allow them to see the potential of the Brazilian offshore market.
Diversity of exhibitors combined with specialist visitation and high levels of decision making is a recipe for success for the third largest offshore Exhibition in the world. 700 national and foreign exhibitors and 51,000 visitors at the event in 2013 made a statement.