Our controllers utilize advanced McCoy Global network communications protocol to build specialized sensing networks that reliably perform in the harshest environments.
The LMC is a compact solution for Load Monitoring and Balance applications. It may be used as a control or IO device when used with additional McCoy Global sensors. When an integrated display is not required, LMC offers high performance at an aggressive price.
- 4 Alarm Outputs
- 4 Inputs For Tare and Shunt Cal
- 2 onboard 4-20 ma
- 1 Configurable Analog Output
- Configurable RS485 Output for PLC or up to 3 scoreboards
- McCoy Global Net Port for IO Expansion using McCoy Global Net Devices
- Support 2 hoists with 4 load devices each.
- Total Summing for tandem lifts.
- Simple Configuration and Calibration over USB
- 4 configurable relay outputs
- Dry contacts rated for 30VDC / 240 VAC @ 30 Amps
- 8 point calibration
- User configurable alarm limits
- Communicates to a single device