Patented AutoFill™ Casing Fill-Up and Circulating System Mud Tools
Fills or circulates casing as it is being run
Our casing circulator is the easiest mud tool to operate and the most convenient to maintain. We offer training for our oil field equipment at our site in Texas as well as on-site training. We are presently servicing many of the major casing companies domestically and internationally.
Following are the highlights of the AutoFill™ / AutoValve™ for casing running:
- Includes the only full-opening fill-up tool that allows both circulation and fluid recovery
- We supply the easiest to run and least expensive to maintain casing circulating system
- Erosion-resistant with no exposed edges or mechanisms in the ID
- High flow rate capacity
- Prevents well surging
- Plastic gauge rings prevent thread damage
- Seal and gauge rings free to rotate preventing back off
- Available for 3-1/2 in. to 30 in. casing
The AutoFill Casing Fill-Up and Circulating System saves time and enhances rig safety and well control during drilling operations by allowing the operator to fill, circulate, and recover fluid while during casing running. With the AutoFill™ Casing Fill-Up and Circulating System, you can continue to use the rig pumps and top drive while running or pulling each joint of casing.
The patented AutoValve MudSaver Valve is used with the AutoFill system mud tool to prevent mud from escaping during casing running when the valve is removed from the casing.
- Accessories to connect the system to a top drive or the hook on a rotary rig
- Push plate assembly provides a false shoulder in the event of the casing getting stuck and the block and tool keep traveling down until they hit the casing getting it trapped. This Push plate can be backed off to permit the block to travel down enough to disengage slip elevators
- Safety cables and hose assemblies for this mud tool