1250Ton, 125K, 8-5/8” REG, 10" OD
From the leading producer of Wireless Torque & Tension Sub (TTS) Technology, with units operating worldwide and in service
since 2006, McCoy Global is introduced the Enhanced Torque & Tension Sub with Integrated Turns to support torque-turn control for connection make-up using top drive casing running tools. No other supplier has the experience and number of systems operating as McCoy Global.
- Higher Accuracy- Measured Torque vs. Derived Torque
- No Cable runs or Encoder Rig-up - Reducing flat time between drilling and casing running
- Less Kit - Reduced rig-up time/sub and laptop with USB receiver are all that is required
- Data Formatted - To integrate with your torque/turn software or a turnkey solution can be provided through our WINCATT® system.
- Existing TTS Subs - can be upgraded to include enhanced integrated turns
- TTS works - with all Top Drive Casing Running Tools
10.00 in. (254 mm)
8-5/8” REG Connection, Pin Up / Box Down or Box Up / Pin Down
125,000 ft-lbs. (169,477 Nm)
1,250 t (1,250,000 kg)
+/- 1% of Full scale
+/- 0.001 Turn Resolution, CW and CCW. 40 RPM Max.
-40° to 65° (149°F)
480 Hrs at 25°C(77°F) (Approx. 20% lower at 0°C [32°F])
2.4 GHz, Direct Sequence
Type 4X, Watertight
Hazardous Area Classification
North America: Class 1, Division 1, Groups C & D, T4, A TEX: Zone 1, IIB, T4
Designed to API 8C Certification
750 lbs. (340 kg)
Connection size and length manufactured to specification