McCoy Global Winch Control Systems will keep your equipment productive whether it's shipboard, dockside, underwater or airborne. Our systems are designed for any environment and feature MIL-STD shock for heavy duty use.
- Wire and Chain shipboard systems.
- Large and small sensor suites involving strain, bending, shear, weight, tension, position, angle, stroke, length, torque, pressure, speed and acceleration.
- Applications include underwater launch and recovery operations, crane-mounted winches, towed body winches, rocket towing winches, crash recovery vehicles, minesweepers, trolley-mounted winches, ROV winches and tether management systems, and seismic mapping systems.
- Shock and Vibration resistant for shipboard equipment
- EMI/RFI tested to 200 volts per meter
- Operating temperatures -40 to +85C
- High speed wireless, hardwired or combined communications
- High pressure hydraulic systems are available when no electric power is available
- Internal data logging inside sensor or display
- External data logging on PC or other hardware platform
- Any capacity up to 6 million pounds calibrated at McCoy Global
- Sensor body can be any size or shape
- Customer onsite surveys and service
- Combination wire and chain shipboard systems
- Large and small sensor suites involving strain, bending, shear, weight, tension, position, angle, stroke, length, torque, pressure, speed and acceleration
- Underwater launch and recovery operations
- Crane-mounted winches and trolley-mounted winches
- Towed body and Rocket towing winches
- Crash recovery vehicles
- Minesweepers and towed array winches
- ROV Winches and tether management systems
- A-Frames, J-Frames, hydrobooms and davits
- A&R Winches & J-Lay tower winches
- Power utility truck winches and dredge ladder hoist winches
- Oceanographic and hydrographic winches
- Seismic paravanes, seismic steamers, gun array winches