Monitor and control tubular connection make-up reliably, accurately, and easily with MTT, the McCoy Torque/ Turn Monitoring System.
MTT is a software tool that interacts with external control hardware to provide real-time monitoring and control of tubular connection make-up when using a power tong, bucking unit, CRT (with a data sub). It allows you to easily specify make-up parameters, control the make-up process, and evaluate quality.
Using the software, you can monitor torque, turns, and rotational speed during make-up. You have the option of controlling speed during make-up as well. Control is based on achieving final torque with evaluation of shoulder torque (including delta and final turns).
The MTT, our Torque/ Turn Monitoring System comes with:
- Calibration and Connection management system
- Automatic "Start Recording" and "Dump Valve Release"
- Automatic descriptive comments with optional override
- Optional pressure test system is available
MTT gives you the information you need to ensure make-up conforms to manufacturers' specs. You can review results from previous make-ups and create reports of the make-up data for further analysis and information.
- Adaptable for Tong or Bucking Unit applications CRT
(with a data sub) and calibration bar (weVERIFY) applications .
- Computer running Windows 7,8 or 10.
- Laptop, Panel PC, ATEX Rated Computer Options
- Improvement in Architecture:
- Flexible sensor configuration
- Wired or Wireless Ethernet Communication.
- Control Electronics separate from computer housing.
- Graph zooms to maximize size to computer screen.
- Built-in "one step" PDF reporting system with customizable logo
- Connection library - User customizable.
- Adjustable Color Scheme
- Multiple Sensor Inputs allow for Torque averaging/ Make/Break operation from the same controller.
No separate Junction Box.
- Sensor/Cable Open Fault Detection, Output Short Protection
- Shoulder slope calculation
- Multi-joint review, graphic overlay
- Custom zoom feature
- User Mode - Administration and User Level 1 & 2 Access.
- Ability to continue to use accessories of old WinCatt systems with the MTT systems (e.g. cables, load cells etc.)
- Monitors torque, turns and rotation speed during make-up
- Controls based on final torque. Includes calibration management system
- Includes automatic "Start Recording" and "Dump Valve Release"
- Includes automatic descriptive comments with user override. Customizable comments available on request.
- Option to accept or reject connection on delta turn / shoulder slope.
- Easy graphical report creation and printing of reports with one button
- Controls speed during make-up (optional)
- Available with optional pressure test system
- Optional RPM Graph can be added to makeup screen.
- View multiple joints in makeup screen
- Chinese (simplified)