Torque Turn Monitoring System
Monitor and control tubular connection make-up reliably, accurately, and easily with MTT™ – McCoy Torque Turn Monitoring System.
MTT gives you the information you need to ensure make-up conforms to manufacturers' specifications. You can review results from previous make-ups and create reports of the make-up data for further analysis and information.
The system uses MTT software that interacts with external control hardware and allows user to easily specify make-up parameters, control the process and evaluate quality of each connection make-up. Standard software features provide torque/turn graphs, generate customized reports and offer the ability to review results from previous make-ups for further analysis and information.
MTT is adaptable for any power tong, Casing Running Tool (CRT) with a torque sub (TTS), bucking and make/break unit or calibration bar applications.
Using MTT software, you can monitor torque, turns and rotational speed during make-up.
The MTT, Torque Turn Monitoring System comes with:
- Multiple joints review, graphic overlay
- Graph zooms to maximize size to computer screen
- Connection library – User customizable
- Calibration and Connection management system
- Automatic "Start Recording" and "Dump Valve Release"
- Automatic descriptive comments with optional user override
- Shoulder slope calculation
- Easy graphical report creation and “one step” PDF reporting system with customizable logo
- Adjustable Color Scheme
- Optional pressure test system is available
- User Mode - Administration and User Level 1 & 2 Access
VTR compatible – MTT software supports Virtual Thread Rep™ technology
Software updates – Free MTT Software updates are available on the VTR portal or by contacting McCoy Service Department